- Direct leadership of the P&L for the region and plants.
- Establish short and long-range strategic operating objectives that impact gross margin.
- Directly lead a team of 11 Plant Managers and 1 Regional Office Manager, with a dotted line responsibility for regional quality, safety, and finance managers.
- Provide guidance to Plant Managers on the development and implementation of all aspects of World Class Operations - Safety, People, Quality, Delivery, Cost.
- Develop operating budgets, capital plans, cash flow budgets that support the company initiatives.
- Lead the development of long term strategy plans within the region to improve in all facets of the supply chain.
- Ensures that the company safety programs are in place and adhered to at facilities within the region.
- Work closely with the sales team in the region to insure excellent service to our retail partners.
- Assist sales and marketing in the development plans, policies and promotional strategies to ensure that operating plans are appropriately linked to sales plans.
- Maintain tracking systems for key performance areas such as regional safety, quality, financials, and customer service. In turn this data should be used for communication to direct reports as well as corporate. It also should be used to troubleshoot any problematic areas, coach, and
- Bachelor's degree focused in Engineering (highly preferred), Supply Chain, Manufacturing or other related field. Master's degree highly preferred.
- Minimum 7-10 years overall manufacturing experience with focus on budgetary, capital planning, P&L responsibilities, continuous improvement, purchasing, distribution, associate development, and safety.
- Ability to effectively manage a high caliber team of individuals in a fast-paced and seasonal environment.
- Ability to travel around 30-40% of the time.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative coordinator, administrative officer, administrative support, assistant, food, operation, operational support, records management, staff