**Manager, Omnichannel Marketing Tom Ford Beauty**
**Brand:** Tom Ford Beauty
The Tom Ford Beauty Global Omni-channel Manager will work closely with the Executive Director to plan, develop, and manage all consumer-facing global omni-channel initiatives and e-commerce strategies. This role is essential in driving consumer acquisition, engagement, and retention through continued innovation and elevated brand storytelling across all relevant consumer touch points online and in-store.
This person will manage multiple projects simultaneously. He/she will work collaboratively across many teams including Global and Regional teams, cross-functional partners (Marketing, Creative, IT, Retail, etc.) and the licensor.
* Lead the development and execution of multiple omni-channel in-store digital experiences and technologies, and support global rollout in partnership with various cross-functional partners
* Identify and understand KPI's and success factors to measure effectiveness, provide recommendations and create strategic roadmap for future enhancements and pilots
* Partner closely with regional teams, Online partners and the licensor to ensure successful online program launches, and that licensor/retailer needs are supported
* Manage online campaign planning document which tracks all online activations across all touch points including product pages, on-site placements, emails, landing pages etc.
* In partnership with the Executive Director, plan, implement online activations for seasonal campaigns
* Develop global e-commerce dashboard, extract insights and develop actionable strategy, inclusive of new functionality, ratings and reviews, business rules, sampling, segmentation, online merchandising, and communication plans
* Lead bi-weekly regional calls to cascade strategy in real time and facilitate sharing
* Lead asset development and manage all online and omni-channel needs: Product Page imagery, on-site placements, emails, digital technology assets, etc.
* Audit brand presence on websites, apps, and in-store digital experiences to ensure asset usage is optimized, online merchandising is in line with equity standards and licensor guidelines, and all product data/images are accurate, tags are implemented correctly, functionality is in line with scope, etc.
* Serve as quality gatekeeper for all deliverables, ensure brand standards are met and licensor vision is delivered
* Identify new areas of opportunities and launch pilot programs to remain at the forefront of omni-channel and ecommerce innovation
* Drive phased approaches for improvement of UX for websites and in-store experience
* Champion all retailer.com needs to drive full funnel tactics from SEO to conversion
* Act as key contact for Regional Online and Brand teams for all omni-channel and e-commerce-related topics, and manage Creative requests in partnership with Creative Operations
* Manage multiple, concurrent projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery; ensure project deliverables are executed on time, within budget, and aligned across key stakeholders
* Support development of presentations for Innovation, Strategy, Regional Round Tables, and Global Workshops
* Perform competitive analysis, industry research and the assessment of best practices related to new digital platforms, ecommerce and technology.
* 5 years of experience in e-commerce, preferably on a branded e-commerce business
* College degree required (BA/BS)
* Strong e-comm/omni business acumen, proven ability to compile analysis to drive demand based on channel and make program shifts
* Proven track record of delivering profitable online sales growth, as well as customer acquisition and retention
* A strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced lean environment, and adapt to changes quickly when needed
* Tech savvy with strong communication skills: ability to present details (written and oral) to senior management in a clear and concise manner
* Excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with cross-functional partners, regional teams, and the licensor
* Results oriented, ability to both develop/embrace big picture objectives and have proactive and un-prompted follow-through to drive impeccable and timely project completion
* Consumer-obsessed, passion for creating and delivering a flawless unparalleled consumer experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CMS tools and website tools such as Magento or Salesforce
* Luxury brand experience a plus
**Primary Location:** Americas-US-New York
**Job Type:** Standard
**Shift:** 1st (Day) Shift
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
**Job Number:** 193596