- Susquehanna Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar
- $37,380.00 -60,490.00/year*
100 Wildwood Way
Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar offers an under 500 calories seasonally changing, local farm to table menu, 50+ wines by the glass, seasonal cocktails and local beers. Every three months Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar changes the menu to reflect the change of the seasons. Harvest Seasonal Grill and Wine Bar works with 75 local farmers to source the freshest and highest quality products available.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to work with local farm fresh ingredients, experiment with the newest food trends, cook dishes from scratch, help create seasonally changing menus, as well as, be part of a team driven by a positivity, innovation and creativity! If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a cutting edge concept and have a passion for your craft, this may be the fit for you. Our team is seeking the \"best of the best\" in the industry as we continue to grow rapidly, with advancement opportunities available. This is a great chance to be part of an awesome team that you can be proud of and truly enjoy, day in and day out!
The Assistant General Manager supports the General Manager in the daily operations of the restaurant including, but not limited to:
- Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
- Primary Responsibility is directly leading his/her shift during the operation as if he/she were the General Manager.
- Maintaining a clear line of communication with the GM relative to store operations.
- Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
- Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
- Ensure food quality and availability.
- Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
- Oversee and supervise all beverage purchasing.
- Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time.
This is a full time position that requires the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be 21 years of age, with a minimum of 2 years full service restaurant or bar management experience
- Passion for the business and compassion for people.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Must possess strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must be able to create fun in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Typically works under general supervision and reports to an GM.
More detail about Susquehanna Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar part of Harvest Restaurant Holdings, please visit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...