Rebecca Taylor - Account Executive
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Rebecca Taylor is a womenswear brand inspired by beauty in the everyday. With an emphasis on signature prints, dimensional texture and modern nostalgia, the collection cultivates a look of romantic fragility with a sophisticated edge. Every Rebecca Taylor piece offers a carefully crafted silhouette that feels essential, set apart by distinctive detail that captures the imagination and elevates the art of dressing for every occasion.
Born and raised in Wellington, New Zealand, Rebecca's design aesthetic grew from both the idyllic landscapes of her native country and her time immersed in the feminine-cool chic of London and Paris. When she arrived in New York City she built her international brand around an intuitive sense of the timeless beauty and modern versatility women look for when they dress.
The Rebecca Taylor collections is available at Rebecca Taylor boutiques and at rebeccataylor.com as well as high-end department and specialty stores worldwide.
Title: Account Executive Domestic
* Develop and implement growth plan for major (dept stores)/major specialty accounts
* Maintain strong relationships with accounts
Business Analysis and Planning:
* Analyze selling on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis to identify opportunities to drive business
* Develop, consolidate and communicate a comprehensive pre-season and end-of-season planning strategies and recaps that highlights opportunities
* Prepare sales, margin and inventory forecast and lead team in monthly OTB forecast meetings for current year; provide sales trend opportunity for future quarters, validate stock-to-sales relationships, maximize receipt flow to improve turn, reconcile receipts and suggest pricing strategies to drive profitability.
* Run and track shipping on a weekly basis to anticipate risks or opportunities to monthly budgets
* Strategize with Director of Sales to achieve quarterly sales goals each season through correct product assortment and event opportunities
* Sell seasonal lines with strong presence in the showroom and ability to pro-actively recommend assortments to accounts with a balanced presentation of Fashion and Key Items
* Influence category assortments by analyzing product performance, customer feedback, consumer trend, competitive landscape and local market knowledge to merchants
* Ensure all orders are entered accurately and confirmed to accounts within a timely manner
* Travel to assigned accounts to have a better understanding of business needs and promote brand awareness; identify sales opportunities in new or under-represented geographic regions
* Proactively maintain budgets, forecasting projections and create business reviews on post-market high-level summary to Director of Sales
* Build sales strategies with Director of Sales to ensure continued growth at the end of each market
* Continuously analyze and reforecast business and implement strategies to ensure plan is achieved, including adjusting product flow, inventory management, and profitability.
* Focus on reviewing assortment content, market trends to present to Director of Sales and Merchandising to create synergies among all consumer tough points.
* Plan and manage all direct expense items (inclusive of travel) within budget monthly and to be discussed with Director of Sales
* Submit all expense reports complete monthly and within policy
* 4+ years of wholesale and/or retail apparel sales experience. Buying and/or Retail or Sales management, a strong plus
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Strong product knowledge in contemporary market
* Strong retail analysis and computer skills
* Highly motivated and organized
* Strong leadership skills
* Commitment to travel- average 2 - 3 weeks per quarter
Loading some great jobs for you...