- Ralph Lauren
33 Willow Pl
Description Company Description
Club Monaco is an international brand that designs and creates modern yet timeless clothing and accessories for women and men. Since its first store opened in Toronto in 1985, Club Monaco has been recognized by fashion influencers for its thoughtfully designed, purposeful collections featuring relevant, wearable pieces, fine fabrics and exceptional fits. In 1999, Club Monaco became a subsidiary of the Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation.
This is an entry level position to work with our PD/Production department to generate purchase orders to vendor and assist Associate Manager with daily task.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with manager to gain understanding of accessories construction and costing ?
- Build collaborative relationship with cross-functional team members, mentors, peers, and sourcing channels. Manage the Global purchase order issuance and maintenance process for Club Monaco ?
- Collaborate with Global Custom Compliance team & suppliers by gather preclass chart for all adopted styles and communicating it within the required time frame.
- Work with Merchant team on projections, size breaks, tickets and system item definition
- Monitor WIP deliveries and factory performance on seasonal stock basis to ensure the timely delivery of product. Ensure all timelines are met from sample development through production to shipping, adhering to tactical calendar and production Standard of Process (S.O.P.) ?
- Maintaining accuracy of all Production tools (OIL, Book Tool, Cost Tool)
- Actively participating in weekly production update meetings with cross-functional team members.
- Work closely with 3 rd party vendors, setting up appointment, requesting samples, sending Order Commit, PO's & confirming ship dates.
- Work with manager to gain understanding of costing inputs in order to achieve department target Initial Mark Up (I.M.U.) ?
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
Product Development/Production internship experience preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
** IN FALL 2019 THIS ROLE WILL BE RE LOCATED ALONG WITH THE CLUB MONACO BUSINESS TO NUTLEY, NJ**
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...