- Quality Management Associates
- $40,515.00 -75,690.00/year*
50 Orchard Ave
Our vision is to be a fully integrated system of care by providing supportive services to adults with developmental disabilities in day supports and residential settings. We strive for consumer satisfaction through teamwork and continuous quality improvement.
QMA believes that all people should be fully included in the community of their
choosing. Our team is trained to provide access to the community through residential and day support services to create opportunities for each person to demonstrate their abilities. We bridge the gap where a disability may pose a barrier so that people can be as independent as possible.
QMA strives to foster a workplace environment for our employees that is both enriching and rewarding; we offer competitive benefits and salary with room for advancement inside the company. Working at QMA is not simply a job it is a rewarding experience. We currently serve individuals in settings throughout Camden, Burlington, and Atlantic counties in New Jersey, and throughout Delaware.
General Maintenance Position
- We are looking for a resourceful, energetic person with a can do attitude.
- They will work closely with the current maintenance supervisor and learn on the job.
- Work tasks would include minor carpeting/carpeting repair, basic electrical repair, household mechanical and plumbing repairs.
- Ensure that the interior and exterior of our community homes are impeccable.
- Perform work according to industry standards and ensure that work is completed on-time.
- Follow all applicable federal, state and agency safety rules and procedures.
- Report work accomplished on a written work order to supervisor.
- Complete monthly & seasonal preventative maintenance task.
Job Type: Full-time
What You Bring to Our Community:
- A high school diploma and 5+ years of experience in facilities and/or residential building maintenance.
- Knowledge of risk management, OSHA and MSDS.
- Plumbing, electrical and appliance repair.
- Basic carpentry, drywall and painting skills.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
- A safety mindset and an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Prepare and keep maintenance records.
- Valid Drivers License
The ability to exert 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly, climb stairs, use ladders and work in varying weather conditions
Associated topics: dig, groundskeeper, hardscaper, ice, jardinero, landscape, maintenance, maintenence, mower, paver
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...