- Private Practice
416 24th St
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner who is fluent in both English and Spanish for an Internal Medicine Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. Will be treating adult patients who are English and Spanish speaking.
Job duties include:
- Manage acute and chronic illnesses.
- Conduct physical exams and perform diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Diagnose and treat health problems.
- Perform patient checkups.
- Diagnose and manage minor trauma, including suturing and splinting.
- Prescribe medications as needed for seasonal illnesses.
- Educate health promotion and disease prevention to patients.
- Must be licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of New JerseyNew Graduates will be considered
- Fluent English and Spanish to treat both English and Spanish speaking patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualitiesPerks And Benefits
- Competitive compensation of $110,000 to $120,000 annually
- Outstanding full loaded benefits package and paid malpractice.
Hours Of Operation are:
This is a full time position.
Monday - Friday 9:00 am 6:00 pm, 1 Half Day During The Week 1:00 pm 6:00 pm and 2 Saturdays per month 9:00 am 1:00 pm.
Please click \"APPLY NOW\" for consideration!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...