- Life Time
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
415 Old Tappan Rd
The Aquatics Lifeguard will be a safety minded, customer service oriented Lifeguard who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and will help to oversee our state-of-the-art recreational and lap pools, both indoor and out. A typical day for a Lifeguard could include monitoring the pool deck during morning lap swim and maintaining safety on water slides. The Aquatics Lifeguard will also help assist with aquatics events like Dive in Movies & Poolapalooza.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets, acknowledges, and interacts with Members
- Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning and administers first aid
- Ensures swimmers are aware of potentially dangerous swim areas and activities
- Keeps the pool area clean and orderly to ensure the safety of the Members
- Working towards a High School Diploma or GED
- Lifeguard and First Aid Certified
- Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to communicate and exchange information with guests who have inquiries about Life Time products and services
- Ability to swim 300 yards/meters without stopping
- Ability to tread water for 1 minute
- Ability to swim, retrieve a 10 lb diving brick from the bottom of the pool and swim the brick back without stopping
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift 20 lbs or less and occasionally bend to lift more than 20lbs?
? Preferred Requirements
Associated topics: after school, camp staff, counselor, host, lakefront, resident, residential, site, summer camp, teen
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...