Brand Ambassador-34th Street Herald Square
Compensation: $29,550.00 - $44,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Brand Ambassador drives sales growth by owning and leading the product lifecycle from receipt to merchandising the product on the sales floor for the customer in a visually compelling way. The Brand Ambassador grows and develops the Sales and Support Generalist team to deliver individual and team success.
* Responsible for the overall appearance and presentation of seasonal merchandising strategies through brand guide planning, mapping, and execution
* Leverages visual merchandising filters to create sell down strategies and impact decision making
* Maintains and updates floor plan and fixture block leveraging the Digital Brand Guide and fixture database
* Responsible for all merchandise flow activities, including leading teams in processing and replenishment
* Responsible for merchandise flow standards, assessments, inventory and backroom organization
* Leads physical inventory inclusive of scheduling, planning and follow-up
* Responsible for talent life cycle of direct reports, including recruitment, hiring, onboarding, training, development, performance management, terminations and succession planning
All leadership roles at Victoria's Secret are responsible for:
* Delivering top line sales results and growing the business through business insight to action
* Leading the sales floor while assigned to the role of the Customer Sales Lead (CSL)
* Maintaining a focus on bras as the premier product differentiator, to build loyalty and support our "Best at Bras" culture
* Creating emotionally engaging customer experiences, consistent with the brand vision
* Building customer loyalty through current brand strategies, including credit (US only) and customer relationship marketing
* Building and growing high performing teams
* Leading change through positivity and a growth mindset
* Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team
* Understanding and leveraging visual merchandising filters to create a compelling store environment that grows sales
* Driving operating fundamentals
* Effectively managing and controlling expenses
* Executing store opening and closing procedures
* Creating an awareness of, and building capability in, loss prevention
* Reinforcing store strategy to reduce shrink
* Managing all activities related to providing a safe work environment
* Understanding, demonstrating and enforcing Company values
* Previous experience leading teams preferred
* Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
* Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
* Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities through time management and organizational skills
* Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
* Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
* Demonstrates strong visual merchandising skills
* Schedule flexibility that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-business hours
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...