Reports to: Director. Business Planning & Analysis
Purpose and Scope:
We are seeking a motivated Associate Planner who will support the Retail Planning team in the analysis, planning, and in-season management for all Direct to Consumer Channels. The Associate Planner will be responsible for all aspects of merchandise planning for their area of responsibility including the creation and maintenance of seasonal merchandise plans, allocation and in-season management of all merchandise, managing and reforecasting results and communicating and implementing strategic business opportunities.
* Responsible for development and presentation of seasonal merchandise plans at store, department and classification level to meet business sales, margin and inventory turn targets * Manage monthly OTB updates and re-forecast based on current business trends and analysis of inventory productivity * Conduct size selling analysis, and integrate result into size planning for allocation and purchasing decisions * Allocate and replenish merchandise at a department, style and size level based on analysis of historical data and current sales trend by location to achieve allocation objectives * Recommend and conduct store transfers, consolidations and buyback based on inventory levels. * Support the Director of Business Planning & Analysis with any ad hoc business analysis and/or reporting requested
* Knowledge in Retail Math * Strong analytical and problem solving skills * Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines * Ability to manage constant change and shifting priorities * Resourceful, hands-on, and able to sense urgency
Education and Training:
* Undergraduate degree in business, retail and/or merchandising preferred * 2+ years of related work experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; intermediate and/or advanced a plus * Working knowledge of Retail and Inventory Management Systems eg. KWI, RLM, SAP, BI Reporting etc
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.