Seeking Experienced Team Members for Great Northern Food Hall!!!!!
Located in Grand Central Terminal, Great Northern Food Hall is a destination for foodies and busy New Yorkers alike, a place to grab a quick bite on the go or to share a meal and unwind in an informal setting of Scandinavian hospitality. Great Northern Food Hall offers Nordic inspired food with seasonal menus that showcase the New York region's best produce. We are searching for Team Members who can work in a fast-paced environment, work as a team, and make our guests happy with exceptional hospitality.
To apply for this job use the following link:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must use a professional demeanor and friendly tone in all interactions.
- Maintains the product sampling program by organizing the product samples, distributing them to potential guests, and informing them of the details of the product samples presented.
- Maintains a visible presence and regular guest interaction during all periods of business.
- Creates awareness and attention to the services and products of our company to the public; Acts as a spokesperson for our company.
- Maintains daily knowledge of all company promotions, tournaments, special events, changes and additions to menu items and ingredients.
- Engages with guests and educates them about the philosophy, history, culture, goals, and foundation of our company.
- Handles all guest concerns and complaints in a professional manner and further communicates these to the management team.
- Provides a daily update on guest interests, interactions, and feedback to the Management team and General Manager.
- Guides guests in the right direction depending on the guests interests in certain services and products of our company.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Ensures our extraordinary Guest Service standards are maintained at all times.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Working during weekends, holidays and peak business periods may be required, including working any shift/day designated by the department.
- Customer service orientation should consist of organization, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, ability to work in teams and as an individual and guiding guests in the right direction relative to their interests.
- Must have the desire to learn in a busy environment and must be eager to understand our company s culture, philosophy, history, and goals.
- Retains knowledge of all menu items, the ingredients to all menu items, and the source of the ingredients.
- Must have excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills that diverts attention of the public towards our company.
More detail about Great Northern Food Hall part of MeyersUSA, please visit