Seasonal Pop Up Store Sales Associate
Compensation: $28,110.00 - $43,750.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Food52 is a fast-growing, James Beard Award-winning online food community, crowd-sourced and curated recipe hub. We support, connect and celebrate our community of cooks and home enthusiasts, providing everything needed to eat thoughtfully and live joyfully.
We're seeking home and kitchen savvy retail experts to join our team in our New York City pop up on a seasonal, part-time basis (up to 30 hours per week) during our busy holiday season (from November 23rd through January 5th). You will report to our commerce and pop up team, and partner with our marketing and brand specialists to provide an experience that complements and parallels the quality goods in our shop and on our website.
Our private label, Five Two, is made by us with the help of our community of cooks and food lovers. We provide assistance to our community: troubleshooting questions and issues, questions about how to use a product and how to care for it, helping shoppers pick between different products based on what they plan to cook, and general product inquiries. We're fans of thorough care and a personal touch, so expect to make your personality and the Food52 and Five Two brands shine in your interactions!
* Deliver memorable and effective customer experience for our shoppers
* Manage opening and closing and any set up or breakdown requirements
* Guide customers who want to order something online or on an iPad that isn't available in our shop, a general understanding of eCommerce and check out and shipping
* Maintain and improve customer relationships. We genuinely enjoy surprising and delighting our customers-and they like it too
* Manage check out and troubleshoot any issues that arise with our POS
* 1-3 years in retail, hospitality, customer service, or similar role--a general understanding of the food landscape and e- commerce operations is very helpful
* A deep understanding of cooking, the kitchen and home-- our customers are counting on us to develop the best in class products for their kitchens, and we're counting on you to provide a tailored and specific customer service experience that reflects our expertise
* Champion problem solving abilities
* Interest in home products, kitchen tools/wares, textiles, small artisans, and design
* Proven record of strong organizational skills with an extreme attention to detail
* Cheerful under pressure, curious, and thoughtful
* Self-motivated, nimble and has proven ability to handle challenging customer facing situations
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce, residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail, retailer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...