Norfolk, VA Inpatient Child and Adult Psychiatry Available
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is looking for a Child and Adolescent or Adult Psychiatrist for a Hospital in the Norfolk, Virginia suburbs.
- Inpatient only practice with a Monday - Friday schedule
- 12 Child and Adolescent beds and 42 adult beds
- Child and Adolescent beds cover patients age four to 18
- 2 Clinicians cover the unit when the patient census is over 24
- Shared weekend call is taking 1:4
- Weekend call is taken from Friday at 5:00 pm through Monday at 8:00 am
- Emergency Department patients are seen by the Crisis RN's
- Crisis Intervention Team available with 24/7 support
- Each Psychiatry Team works with social workers, charge nurse, nurse manager, and an art therapist
- Opportunity to moonlight for additional compensation
- Epic electronic medical records
- Behavioral Health services are on the medical campus
Enjoy living in a waterfront city in southeastern Virginia. This great area of Hampton Roads is home to over 1.7 million people. Twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront are accessible on the expanded whites sands of Virginia Beach, with its famous paved Boardwalk and free seasonal events.