Interviewing Urologist for Western, KY
Interviewing Urologist for Western, KY.
- Join a large non-profit health care system and provide adult inpatient care
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
- Employed, base salary with generous productivity model, sign-on bonus, student loan assistance, relocation, full medical benefits, CME allowance and PTO.
- Bread and butter Urology or someone interested in robotics is a plus
- Practice within a collegial group
- Be part of one of the Nation's largest health systems
- Recently named one of the top 150 best places to work in healthcare
This family-friendly community is located on the Ohio River near the Illinois border. Just a two hour drive from Nashville and a two and a half drive from St. Louis. Jet service to Chicago is offered twice daily. Residents enjoy museums, shopping and dining in addition to seasonal festivals and events. Outdoor activities abound with two of the nation's largest man-made lakes. Come to this vibrant river city offering an ideal combination of southern charm and big city conveniences. It is strategically located halfway between St. Louis, MO and Nashville, TN. Boasting 2 large lakes, golf, shopping, dining, cultural and sporting options. Enjoy a steady economy, healthy business climate, and outstanding schools and neighborhoods.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology