Senior Merchant - Women''s
Compensation: $134,560.00 - $134,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Lead and collaborate with the department cross functional teams in the development and execution of the seasonal merchandise strategy. Initiatives include assortment strategies, weekly business review and product re-caps, identifying business opportunities, Average Unit Cost Management (AUC), Pricing and Product Architecture, Test and Respond, and Market hind-sighting.
- Develops assortments and strategies aligned to overall department strategy, resulting in increased earnings.
- Builds assortments that meet global and regional needs - right time, right place, and right price.
- Identifies product opportunities and expert in competitive landscape.
- Partners with Design and Production on product strategies and requirements to ensure customer needs are met, AUC profitability and speed to market.
- Partners with Inventory Management on seasonal investment strategy by market to ensure big ideas and growth drivers are protected.
- Communicates seasonal strategies in a collaborative way to key cross functional team and leadership to ensure innovation and financial success as a focus.
- Lead and influence the cross-functional team.
- Solution oriented - be resourceful to problems that arise within department and outside department.
- Develops individuals; provides thoughtful and timely feedback; Mentors other team members.
- 5+ years of Merchandising - experience in developing and executing merchandising strategies.
- Financial Acumen - knowledge of and ability to impact financial outcomes.
- Strategic and Analytic Thinker - thinks strategically, conceptually and creatively.
- Vertical Retail - has demonstrated ability to work in vertical retail environment.
- Collaboration-proven ability to work in an environment where collaboration with cross functional partners is a key focus and speed is crucial.
- Talent Builder-proven track record of developing best-in-industry leaders. 1-2 years of management experience.
Associated topics: ad, broadcast, communications, digital, investment, leverage, media, roi, social media, tv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...