- Dicks Sporting Goods
- $20,310.00 -26,220.00/year*
121 S Benbrook Rd
We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
- Create a world-class customer experience through front-end customer engagement and point-of-sale interaction
- Cash register ringing & general cash handling
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
- Flexible Availability - Including Nights, Weekends, and/or Holidays
- Accurate and comfortable with math and currency
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier and/or Retail Sales experience preferred
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: cashier front end, counter man, counter person, greeter seater cashier, host cashier, hostess, receptionist, restaurant, seater, valet
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...