- Coca Cola Northern New England
Call Kelly today!
ABOUT CCNNE: We are Coca-Cola Bottling Co. of Northern New England, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family! WHY JOIN CCNNE? Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie (just to name a few) Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast Highly competitive pay/compensation A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a family Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Ford, and other companies An excellent benefits* package: Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability 100% company-matched 401k Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days Keep reading below to learn about the specifics of this position. Regardless of role or location in our company, we are proud to be one team! *Benefits offered to Union and Part-Time Associates may vary slightly from those listed here. JOB LOCATION(S): South Portland, ME Coca-Cola of Northern New England is seeking a motivated, dependable and professional CDL-A Driver Merchandiser to join our team! JOB DESCRIPTIONBehind the wheel of every shiny red Coca-Cola truck is a professional driver with a mission to deliver the greatest beverage brands with exceptional customer service. At CCNNE, our drivers play a vital part in making sure all of our iconic Coca-Cola products get to your local store, restaurant, cafeteria or vending machines on time and in full. The Driver Merchandiser is responsible for efficiently delivering product to customers in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe and timely manner. In this role, the Driver Merchandiser is also responsible for stocking product on shelves and in coolers while ensuring that appropriate rotation standards are maintained. Finally, as with all our drivers, the Driver Merchandiser serves as an ambassador of our company and the world's most recognized brands. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver products to customers on assigned route
- Merchandise, display, and rotate products according to company standards
- Pick up company property and returns
- Move, lift and load product and company property
- Invoice and collect amounts due; settle accounts daily
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Provide superior customer service and foster relationships with store management and personnel JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Class A Commercial Driver's License & Clean MVR Required
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- 1-3 years of general work experience required
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
- Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising, retail management and/or customer service experience preferred
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach
- Must have the ability to push and pull manual and powered material handling equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis DISCLAIMER: It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done! BACKGROUND VERIFICATION: CCNNE requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with CCNNE is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to CCNNE's guidelines to determine eligibility for the position. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT: CCNNE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class. SEARCH TERMS: Coca-Cola, Coke, Bottler, Beverage, Truck, Driver, CDL, Merchandiser, Sales, Service, Distribution, Customer, Warehouse, Forklift, Stocking, Full-Time, Part-Time, Seasonal, Business, Finance, Marketing, #bestest_place_to_work_evah!!! Call Kelly today!
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...